Airinternational for Industry 4.0
Our technology at the service of Industry 4.0, plant engineering solutions adapted to the new law for the hyper-depreciation of 250% on structural assets. Ref Law 232/2016
We invite you to contact us to discuss all the issues necessary to achieve gross tax savings on the purchase of our systems equal to 70% of the investment made.
Our plants fall into the A2 category of the industry 4.0: capital goods with operation controlled by computer systems and / or managed by appropriate sensors and drives (eg machines for production, packaging, processing, machine tools, etc.);
Our machines can be interconnected to the factory system and with other components of the machining cycle, in total satisfaction of an industry 4.0 project and are not a simple one off purchase of new machines for traditional production.
Our machines have the following characteristics:
- They are controlled by means of CNC and / or PLC;
- They are interconnected with factory information systems;
- They are integrated with the logistics system of the factory and / or other machines;
- They have a simple and intuitive man-machine interface;
- Respond to the latest safety standards.
- They have remote maintenance and / or remote diagnosis systems and / or remote control;
- They have continuous monitoring systems of working conditions and process parameters by means of appropriate sensor sets and adaptability to process deviations;
For goods with a cost of up to € 500,000, a statement of a notary deed by the legal representative of the company is sufficient.
Attached you will find the prospect of tax recovery and hyper-depreciation dedicated to those who buy machinery that are part of the industry 4.0 system